spoon

Menu Plan Monday

Category:


I am a day late in getting this published but I was having too much fun on the 4th of July to sit at the computer and come up with a menu plan. Also I don't have to work today so yesterday really felt like a Saturday...far too early to make my plan.

This week I am going to try to jump back into using up stuff from the freezer. As our garden gets bigger and bigger I worry I will not have the freezer emptied out in time to fill it back up. I have been trying for several weeks to use up all my pumpkin stash and I still have a few more bags to go. I also have lots of frozen fruits and veggies still. Time for smoothies!

I wish you a great week!!

Dinner

Monday: Eating at in-laws

Tuesday: Garlic Lime Grilled Chicken, Homemade Cheese Bread, pasta salad, peas

Wednesday: Grilled Chicken Ranch Pizza, salad

Thursday: Minute Turkey Shortcake, Angel Biscuits, salad

Friday: Mexican Lasagna, fruit, salad, and brownies because it is Friday!

Saturday: Pork Fried Rice

Sunday: Chili Con Queso Mac, homemade bread, green beans

Breakfast

Monday: On your own

Tuesday: Oatmeal at work

Wednesday: French Toast

Thursday: Egg and biscuit sandwich, smoothie

Friday: Pumpkin Pancakes

See more menu plans at I'm An Organizing Junkie

Comment (1)

Your menu sounds good. I like the sound of pork fried rice. I might have to change one of my meals. Have a great week.

Post a Comment