spoon

Overnight Cinnamon Rolls

Category: ,



The first time I made these was in 2007. It was just after I got married, I wasn't working, and I liked to make a nice sit down breakfast on Saturday mornings to share with my new hubby. I saw this on an episode of Good Eats on the Food Network and it looked so good.

Fast forward to today I still make these and I love them because I can mix them up the day before and make them in the morning while I get ready. I even timed it right so I can make them on a work day! Can you believe it?!? Warm, fresh cinnamon rolls before heading to work! It makes for a great day.

The only adjustment I make to Alton Brown's perfection is I cook mine 5 minutes less than he says. I like my cinnamon rolls to be a little doughy on the inside.

Next on my list to try is copycat Cinnabon rolls. Yum-O!


Comment (1)

These look wonderful! I like mine a little doughy too.

Post a Comment