spoon

Fish Tacos

Category: , ,

Tonight my fiance and I had fish tacos! I have been seeing this on the menu at a lot of the restaurants so I decided to give it a try at home. I cooked halibut in the oven for about 10 minutes drizzled in olive oil and then shredded it. Then made a salsa mixture of avocados, tomatoes, red onion, garlic, lime, and jalapeno. I served the tacos with a side of corn and black beans. We also had chips and salsa before dinner to set the Mexican mood. The lime really made the meal. I would definitely make this one again. And it was so easy! The whole thing only took about 20 minutes.


Does anyone know how how to make the spicy dressing used in some restaurants? It doesn't need it but that would be fun to know as well.

Comment (1)

This looks so good

Post a Comment