spoon

Couscous

Category:

Tonight I thought I would share with everyone my new dinner obsession. Couscous! Couscous is a perfect side dish especially for the summer because you can add goodies to it such as carrots and parsely, or feta, cucumber and lemon, or even dried cranberries and almonds. It is always refreshing and always great to have with leftovers. The only thing is that it is a little addicting so its not so great as I am trying to watch my figure for my wedding dress! Hope you enjoy as much as I do!


Buy a couscous package and read instructions to see how much boiling water you will need. Place couscous in a large bowl. Pour boiling water over top, cover, and let stand for 5 minutes. Remove cover, add dried cranberries and toasted almonds (or whatever you think might be good), and fluff with a fork until combined. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. It's that easy!



Comments (0)

Post a Comment