spoon

Menu Plan Monday

Category:



Last week I was having a hard time coming up with a menu plan and this week I have so many recipes I want to try that 7 days isn't enough! I think it is because I have actually had some free time this weekend to read magazine and they were full of wonderful ideas. Our garden also produced a great number of zucchini and I hit most of the grocery stores in town yesterday with my mom for all the produce sales. So with a fridge full of fresh ingredients and my mind swirling with ideas here goes my plan.

Dinner

Monday: Mom and Dad's

Tuesday: Fresh Basil Noodles in Garden Fresh Fettuccine, salad, cantaloupe

Wednesday: Corn Chowder, Veggie Focaccia, cantaloupe

Thursday: Turkey Stuffed Peppers, fresh pineapple, salad

Friday: Zucchini Bisque, pineapple, Italian Breadsticks

Saturday: Shredded Beef Nachos, fruit

Sunday: Pulled Pork Sandwiches, coleslaw, fruit, oven fries or tater tots (never got to this last week)

Instead of breakfast this week I am just going to list all the things I want to make if I have time. You will see most of them are sweet :)

Blueberry Muffin Squares
Berry Baked Oatmeal
Blueberry Cinnamon Rolls
Coconut Banana Bread with Lime Glaze

Any chance I am going to have time or stomach space for all of that???

See more menu plans at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Comments (9)

The Corn Chowder sounds delicious! Great menu!!!

Oh my goodness - the coconut banana lime bread sounds so good I want to bake it today!
Stacy

Stacy if you make the bread let me know how it goes. I am excited about it too!

I love Corn Chowder! Your week sounds yummy!

Your baked oatmeal looks great!

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love pulled pork.

The zucchini bisque sounds amazing! What a great way to use up summer squash.

Sounds wonderful. Especially the Zucchini Bisque and Italian bread sticks. I'm looking forward to trying those. Thanks.

Berry Baked Oatmeal sounds wonderful!!

Post a Comment