spoon

Menu Plan Monday

Category:



It happens every so often that a menu plan is hard for me to put together. I don't know why I can go so many weeks in a row with all kinds of ideas for my menu and then all of a sudden just loose all inspiration. This was one of those nights. I spent so long trying to decide what sounded good enough to be made for dinner this week.

I have finally put together a plan I think will work. I am also still trying to find the best recipes for my bread machine. Does anyone have a great recipe I should try? The last few loafs I have made the top sinks down so I know I am not a pro yet. I need some experts advise!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a fantastic week!

Dinner

Monday: Mom and Dad's

Tuesday: Light Fettuccine Alfredo, salad, cantaloupe, Italian bread (never go to this last week)

Wednesday: Roasted Garlic Steak, salad, sweet potato fries

Thursday: Family Picnic

Friday: Pulled Pork Sandwiches, homemade buns, coleslaw, fruit

Saturday: Crepes, eggs, bacon or sausage, fruit

Sunday: Easy Turkey Bake, veggies, fruit


Breakfast

Monday: Blueberry Muffin

Tuesday: Oatmeal

Wednesday: Peanut Butter Snack Bread (also never got to this last week)

Thursday: Scone

Friday: Leftover Peanut Butter Snack Bread

Comments (2)

I have heard "The Bread Lover's Bread Machine Cookbook" recommended!
I personally do not have a bread machine, so I end up doing it all by hand...

What a delicious looking menu! I have never had a light recipe from America's Test Kitchen that I didn't really like. Some of my favorite cookie recipes (light or not) are from those great people.

I can't help with the bread machine recipes. My husband is my bread machine. I'm a little spoiled that way. He made 4 loaves and a dozen sandwich buns for me yesterday.

Post a Comment