spoon

Menu Plan Monday

Category:



Where do the weeks go? It seems like I am always sitting down to figure out a menu plan. We had a fantastic weekend spent at the beach. We even got a beautiful day of sunshine on Saturday which was a nice reprieve from the non stop rain we have been having.

At the beach we ate a wonderful meal of prime rib prepared on the Traeger Grill. We also had twice baked potatoes, salad, and corn bread. A prefect meal for our perfect relaxing day. It goes without saying that is was very hard to come home today.

My menu plan last week was 100% successful. That almost never happens so I am happy. I even got to the Crab Casserole I have had on my list for two weeks! I will post the recipe this week since I keep saying I will.

I hope this week is another success in the kitchen and I wish you all the same!!!

Dinner

Monday: Mom and Dad's!!

Tuesday: Slow Cooker Tacos ( I am using beef instead of pork), Mexican Corn Bread or Sweet Corn Tomalito, salad, fruit

Wednesday: Apricot Jalapeno Chicken with Sesame Noodles (recipe to come it is from one of my favorite cookbooks by Robin Miller), salad, fruit

Thursday: Pork Chops, applesauce, green beans, pumpkin dinner rolls

Friday: Something TBD but definitely on the grill because my hubby is dying to grill

Saturday: Turkey and Cheese Burritos, chips, fruit

Sunday: Breakfast for Dinner (probably waffles, eggs, and fruit)

Breakfast

Monday: Baked Peanut Butter Oatmeal

Tuesday: Leftover Baked Peanut Butter Oatmeal

Wednesday: Pumpkin Pancakes

Thursday: Banana Bread

Friday: Kashi Breakfast Bar

See more menu plans at I'm An Organizing Junkie.

Comments (5)

Yummy looking menu! I"m going to have to see if I can find that cookbook for that chicken recipe. IT sounds scrumptious!

Have a great week!
Sherry

We're both having peanut butter oatmeal bake this week! Awesome! The turkey and cheese burritos sound good too.

I second the comment about finding the cookbook for the apcricot jalapeno chicken. We love pumpkin too, I can't wait to check out your pumpkin pancakes and dinner rolls.

I will get the recipe posted for the Apricot Jalapeno Chicken posted this week....I hope it turns out because it is my first attempt at this specific recipe in the book.

Sounds like you had a terrific time at the beach.

The Prime Rib sounds delicious.

You have one yummy meal plan!

Post a Comment