spoon

Mango Salsa

Category: , ,


This week I decided to make a dish that uses mango salsa. I had this idea while at the store and didn't have a recipe but I think it turned out pretty good. The ingredients I used were mangos, red bell peppers, cilantro, lime juice, garlic, salt and pepper. It seems to be a simplified version of what I am seeing online. Other sources say to add jalapeño pepper, red onion, and cucumber instead of the red bell pepper. I think the red bell pepper actually added a stronger flavor that I really liked. Not to mention the beautiful color it added! I served the salsa over shrimp and rice. It was such an easy and refreshing summer meal!


Comment (1)

Beautiful color combination. I just made a tomato and guacamole salsa last weekend to put over grilled halibut. I wish I would have made your mango salsa!

Post a Comment