spoon

Menu Plan Monday

Category:



The sun was out today and after a weekend of wedding festivities I couldn't make myself sit down to compose a menu plan. So now it is 10:33 on Sunday night and I figure I better get something down before the week starts. I have tried to wing it before and it is never a good thing. Here it goes...

Dinner

Monday: Mom and Dad's

Tuesday: Sausage Pasta (this is going to be of my own creation so if it turns out I will post the recipe), fruit, peas

Wednesday: Lemon Chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans

Thursday: Pork Fried Rice, fruit

Friday: Enchiladas, Mexican Corn Bread, salad, fruit

Saturday: Wedding

Sunday: 4th of July BBQ


Breakfast-it is the week of trying to use up stuff from the freezer.

Monday: Pumpkin Pancakes from freezer

Tuesday: Blueberry Scone from freezer

Wednesday: Peanut Butter Granola

Thursday: Applesauce Pancake from freezer

Friday: Banana Bread from freezer

Enjoy your week!! Thanks for stopping by to check out my menu plan!

See more menu plans at I'm An Organizing Junkie.

Comments (10)

If I don't plan meals, I find I just don't cook. Good for you for getting something down late in the evening.

I cannot wait to try the blueberry scones. I bought far too many berries at the farmer's market this week!!

Sounds like a good week--especially breakfast!

I LOVE pancakes! great meal plan.

Thanks for sharing the lemon chicken recipe. The photo looks great!

mmmm. I have lemon chicken on the menu for this week too! Thank you for posting your menu this week.

I would like to live in your freezer...that all sounds great! And the lemon chicken with the croutons looks so good- I love that idea!

Sounds like a great week! Stopping by from the link at Menu Plan Monday :-)

Come join me for What's On the Menu Wednesday this week. I'd love to see you there

Sounds delicious! I am definitely going to try those blueberry scones. Thanks!

Post a Comment