spoon

Menu Plan Monday

Category:


This week my menu plan is almost non-existent. I am in a wedding on Saturday and between the weeknight events, rehearsal, and wedding itself it doesn't leave many nights I will be home to make dinner. It is also my hubby's birthday on Friday so we will be celebrating on Sunday.

Wish me luck getting through this week. I am going to need it!

Dinner

Monday: Mom and Dad's House

Tuesday: Double Decker Tacos (don't these look good!?!?), Blueberry Scones, watermelon

Wednesday: Bridal Dinner

Thursday: Pizza and salad

Friday: Rehearsal Dinner

Saturday: Wedding

Sunday: Celebrating Hubby's Birthday

Breakfast

Monday: Applesauce Pancakes

Tuesday: Instant Oatmeal

Wednesday: Pumpkin Pancakes (can you tell we love these and I have a huge stash of them in the freezer??)

Thursday: Toaster Muffin

Friday: Peanut Butter Granola (never got to it last week)

See more menus at I'm An Organizing Junkie.

Comments (2)

My husband would love those double decker tacos. :)

They were yummy and easy. I think they will be back on the list again in the weeks to come. Thanks for checking out our blog!

Post a Comment