spoon

Farmer's Market

Category: , , , ,




I just wanted to share these beautiful pictures that I took yesterday of the downtown farmer's market. I am LOVING all the farmer's markets right now! My fiance and I went to one on Saturday morning and then yesterday during my lunch break I found this one. We bought blueberries, cherries, strawberries, blackberries, and granola from a local bakery.

I have also developed an obsession with Dave's Killer Bread from farmer's markets. All their bread is made of all organic, whole grain, vegan, no corn syrup, artificial flavors or preservatives. It's the best! You can order it online or find it in your health food store depending on where you live. We actually found their Sin Dawg this weekend which is the ultimate cinnamon roll bread. If you are a health nut like me but crave a sweet you definitely need to check this one out. Here is the picture to entice you..


Hope you all enjoy summer and all the wonderful farmer's markets!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment