spoon

Menu Plan Monday

Category:



Things are really getting busy here the closer we get to Garrett and Seanna's wedding. Just two weeks away now! I have my final bridesmaid dress fitting this week and a haircut scheduled. Because of the two evening commitments I will be relying a lot on my crock pot this week. I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Dinner

Monday: Mom and Dad's

Tuesday: 20 to 40 Clove Garlic Chicken, mashed potatoes, pumpkin dinner rolls, broccoli. (this is a meal where freezer cooking comes in so usefully! The potatoes and rolls are in the freezer and the chicken will be in the crock pot.)

Wednesday: Turkey BBQ Sandwiches, coleslaw, canned fruit-evening hot chocolate

Thursday: French Dip Sandwich, broccoli, Festive Cranberry-Pineapple Salad

Friday: Pot Roast, fresh bread, broccoli, Risotto, apple strudel for dessert

Saturday: Out to Eat

Sunday: Annual Dinner in a Pumpkin for Halloween!

Breakfast
(I just have to say that my husband, who rarely ever reads my blog, did so last week on the morning he was supposed to get a Monkey Bar for breakfast and said "I didn't get a Monkey Bar today!" I thought it was funny since he really is the only person who knows if he had what I wrote in the plan. I will try to do better this week in sticking to what I plan.)

Monday: Steel Cut Oats

Tuesday: Steel Cut Oats

Wednesday: Pancakes (thanks to planning ahead)

Thursday: Monkey Bar

Friday: Cinnamon Roll

Also on my list this week is to make Pumpkin Coffee Cake. Doesn't that sound super??

Have a great week everyone!

To see more great menu plans visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Comments (3)

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your menu looks great, I may have to try some of your recipes! I love your annual dinner in a pumpkin idea!

A Monkey Bar? What's that? I want a tortilla press. Let me know how you like it when you finally use it.

Since so many people have asked here are the monkey bars..

http://twogirlsandanappetite.blogspot.com/2010/10/monkey-bars.html

Post a Comment