spoon

Cinnabon Copycat

Category: , ,



I know this isn't the best picture but when the cinnamon rolls come out of the oven at 9:30 PM you don't get the best light. These cinnamon rolls, however, were the best tasting rolls I have ever made.

I whipped these up for my husband and his friends to take camping and wasn't planning to eat one. When they came out of the oven all gooey and fresh with frosting dripping into every little crevice I couldn't resist.

The recipe is from All Recipes.com and is called Clone of a Cinnabon. The name says it all and they are definitely right on with the Cinnabon taste. My husband and I were both shocked at how similar they were. They immediately won a place in my "binder of favorites" and I plan to make them for special occasions only because they are dangerously good.

If you are looking for a killer cinnamon roll recipe give this one a try and you will not be disappointed.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment