spoon

Menu Plan Monday

Category:



We had a wonderful weekend and even got to meet Seanna's parents! My mom made a fabulous dinner for all of us complete with homemade ice cream. The meal was so good I ate way too much!

As for my cooking, it has been very hot the last two days and unbearable in our kitchen without A/C. Tonight we actually had smoothies and popcorn for dinner. I joked with my husband I should blog about it. Everyone would be impressed with my culinary abilities. To make it even less impressive I have to admit I didn't even make the smoothies, they came from McDonald's. We had two coupons for free smoothies that expired today.

This next week it is supposed to cool down so I can actually make real meals. The theme for this week is using stuff up in our freezer. I cleaned the freezer out yesterday and made a list of what needs to be used up.

I wish you a wonderful week full of delicious food!

Dinner

Monday: Mom and Dad's

Tuesday: Fried Rice, fruit, jello

Wednesday: Fair and Rodeo!

Thursday: Mexican Lasagna, fruit, zucchini

Friday: Street of Dreams

Saturday: Pizza, salad, chocolate chip cookies

Sunday: Zucchini Pizza, green beans, fruit

Breakfast

Monday: Pancakes

Tuesday: Zucchini Muffin

Wednesday: Healthy Smoothie (these ones will actually be homemade)

Thursday: Quick Oatmeal

Friday: Cinnamon Roll

I also plan to make Corn Dog Muffins this week to freeze for quick lunches as needed.

To see more menu plans visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Comments (2)

I love the corn dog muffin idea!!!! Thanks for sharing that...and for stopping by!

The corn dog muffin is a winner! Can't wait to try it.

Post a Comment