spoon

Camping Food

Category:

I just had to give everyone a quick update and say I almost got everything done on my list for my husband's camping trip! The cinnamon rolls are rising right now, the Chex mix is packed, the monkey bars are packed, caramel corn bagged and ready to go, cookies packed, and I am so happy! By the way the monkey bars are very good so I will be sharing that recipe soon!

Usually I create these daunting lists and NEVER have time to actually do all I plan to. This time I am feeling good. He did decide to buy a loaf of bread because he thought it would be easier to pack and I skipped the peanut butter and jelly bars because I decided they would have too many sweets.

The kitchen is a mess, I am hot, and ready for an hour of relaxation before I go to bed!

Have a great night!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment