spoon

Simple Pasta Salad

Category: ,



Last week I decided to throw together a simple pasta salad to serve with our dinner. It turned out perfect and was super easy! I liked it so much I even ate leftovers the next day which I almost never do.

I was also happy about this side dish because it used up several items that had been lingering in my pantry and fridge.

There are no measurements with this recipe just add as much or as little as you like. Feel free to add other ingredients too-this is very flexible. Have fun!

Simple Pasta Salad
Orzo
Cucumber
Zucchini
Onion
Green Pepper
Avocado
Italian Dressing

Cook the orzo according to the packed directions. Drain, and run under cold water to cool quickly. Dice all remaining ingredients to desired size. Toss the cold orzo, veggies, and Italian dressing to taste. Chill until ready to eat.

Comment (1)

This is a great idea for a quick side with vegetables! I like orzo with all sorts of things - tomatoes, olives, feta, peppers, parsley, etc.

Post a Comment