spoon

Menu Plan Monday

Category:



This looks like it will be a VERY light cooking week for me. My hubby will be on a camping trip Friday-Sunday so I plan to meet up with friends and family. We also have plans to meet other friends for dinner on Wednesday night to see their boat for the first time. Should be a perfect summer evening!

Monday: Dinner at Mom and Dad's

Tuesday: Kabobs on the BBQ, pasta salad, Cheesy Garlic Bread Swirls (don't these look amazing?!?! I can hardly wait!), green beans

Wednesday: Picnic

Thursday: Stuffed Zucchini (can you tell which blog I love?!?), marinated cucumbers, leftover rolls from Tuesday, fruit

Friday: Out with Family

Saturday: Family Picnic

Sunday: Out with Friends


In place of my breakfast menu this week I will share my goal of what I want to send with my hubby and friends camping:

Homemade Bread- for sandwiches
Cinnamon Rolls
Chex Mix
PB&J Bars
Carmel Corn
Monkey Bars

Also on the list for this week is this recipe I found for Blueberry Focaccia. It looks amazing! I will definitely share if it comes out looking good.

Ambitious much?!?

See more menu plans at I'm An Organizing Junkie. Have a great week!

Comments (2)

You will love LOVE those garlic rolls. I made them a couple of weeks ago and still crave them. DELISH!

The garlic rolls would not last long at my house. How delicious!

Post a Comment