spoon

Menu Plan Monday

Category:



There are so many great recipes online and in magazine I feel like I always have more things I want to make and try than I do days to try them in. Right now I have an ever growing stack of recipes I have pulled from various places waiting to be made. Does anyone else ever have this problem??

This week I am again trying to use stuff out of my freezer. I want to get it all cleared out before the new beef arrives. I also peeled, sliced, and froze 20 bags of apples yesterday with my mom (which was only a 1/4 of the apples we picked yesterday) and they need to have a home in the freezer. Out with the old and in with the new!

Dinner

Monday: Mom and Dad's
Tuesday: Evening meeting so we will be going out to eat
Wednesday: Ropa Vieja, rice, broccoli, and jello
Thursday: Noodle Junk, Pumpkin Rolls, broccoli
Friday: Sopa Aguada de Fideo, Garlic Naan, dessert of some sort to be decided
Saturday: Freezer Meal TBD
Sunday: Roast, broccoli, mashed potatoes, rolls (never got to this last week)

Breakfast

Monday: Monkey Bar
Tuesday: Pumpkin Muffin
Wednesday: Instant Oatmeal
Thursday: Breakfast Sandwich
Friday: Smoothie
Saturday: Pumpkin Pancakes
Sunday: On your own

I also want to make some beef stock sometime during the week. We will see!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!!

To see more menu plans visit I'm An Organizing Junkie.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment