spoon

Homemade Pasta Capellini Pomodoro

Category:



For my birthday my hubby gave me a pasta press for my kitchen aid mixer. I finally got a chance to try it after our trip to Hawaii. The pasta was so good and so much cooler than rolling it out by hand. It had such good flavor that I didn't want to pile it with a rich sauce. I started searching online and ended up finding this recipe for Capellini Pomodoro on Olive Garden's website. I was so excited because it is one of my favorite things to order there.

It turned out even better than I imagined it would. You must try this! It is so easy and very light and fresh tasting. It is a meal you feel good about eating.

Capellini Pomodoro

8 Medium Tomatoes
11 Basil leaves, fresh chopped
14 oz Dry Capellini pasta
2 1/2 clove(s) Garlic
6 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt and freshley ground pepper

Chop tomatoes, season with salt, pepper, chopped basil, garlic and oil.Cook the Capellini in salted boiling water and drain. Toss with tomato mixture.

To see what other people are making visit Good Cheap Eats.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment