spoon

Fast and Simple Apple Crumble

Category:


I wanted to make a quick dessert to serve with our dinner so I started to dig through my pantry to see what I had to work with. I found a bag of Betty Crocker Oatmeal Cookie Mix and decided to search online to see what I could do with it.

I found this recipe for Southern Apple Crumble on Betty Crocker's site. I thought it would be a perfect way to use one of the bags of frozen apples I have.

The overall result was something more similar to a cobbler I but super easy and very delicious. I served it with a little vanilla ice cream which melted perfectly into the warm apples and crumbly topping.

Now I am thinking I need to find a delicious way to use my Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix.

Happy Eating!

See more of what people are eating at Good Cheap Eats.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment