spoon

Seanna's California Shower: Party Time!

Category:

After three days of following my vacation food photos we finally made it to the actual shower photos! It was such a fun shower. I really enjoyed meeting Seanna's friends and family. It was also fun to visit Sacramento and see all the places I have been hearing about.

Seanna's shower was held at La Provence Restaurant and Terrace. When we walked into the private room at the restaurant the tables were decorated so beautifully with roses, butterfly bookmarks, and pens wrapped to look like flowers. So much thought was put into all the details.


After we were seated bread with butter and hummus was delivered to our tables. I am a bread girl so a bread starter is always welcome :)


The meals were different based on what was requested on our RSVPs and what I chose was the open face shrimp salad sandwich. So so good! What a simple but delicious meal that really hit the spot. My mom had the turkey sandwich on brioche which was also very good (from the sample I had). The bread on it was soft and slightly sweet.


The meal and shower ended with this amazing cake. It was so perfect looking. Hard to believe the flowers on top were edible! The cake was one of the best I have ever had. I am not a cake fan but I found it hard to put the fork down with this one.


Overall the weekend, the food, the company, and weather were all perfect. I had so much fun and am so grateful to be adding Seanna to our family.

And with that I end my "mini series" on Seanna's California Shower. I hope you enjoyed seeing Zocalo, Crepeville, and La Provence Restaurant and Terrace.

Comment (1)

It's so fun to see the photos and ideas from all of these showers. What a fun time!

Post a Comment