spoon

Menu Plan Monday

Category:



It is time for another Menu Plan Monday posting. I am feeling so much like fall this evening with the rain and fire burning in our fireplace. I have spent most of the day cooking if you can believe it.

I went to my Grandma and Grandpa's house after church to make our annual large batch of pesto for freezing. We had a good time chatting and sampling our hard work.

When I got home I chopped onions and peppers to fry with ground beef and add to the 13 Bean Stew I had working in the crock pot. It smells really good so I am hoping it turns out. I also whipped up some pumpkin pie tarts (amazing from the one sample I had so far), made cornbread to go with dinner, and chopped lots of veggies to freeze.

Now my legs hurt and I am ready for rest but I have one last project to finish before the day if over....putting all my fall clothes in the closet. I have been working on that between cooking today. Almost done.

For this coming week I am trying to use up beef from our freezer. We purchase a portion of a cow every fall and I know our beef will be coming in soon. I don't have much to use up but I want it all gone before I put the new stuff in the freezer.

I hope everyone has a fantastic week!

Dinner

Monday: Mom and Dad's

Tuesday: Fajitas, homemade tortillas, fruit

Wednesday: Stuffing Pork Chop Apple Bake, zucchini

Thursday: Hubby has an evening meeting so I am off the hook for dinner

Friday: Meatballs, pasta, fruit, and broccoli

Saturday: Out to Dinner

Sunday: Pot Roast, Mashed Potatoes, Pumpkin Dinner Rolls, broccoli


Breakfast

Monday: Pumpkin Muffin

Tuesday: Cinnamon Roll

Wednesday: Monkey Bar

Thursday: Zucchini Muffin

Friday: Biscuit and Egg Sandwich

See more menu plans at I'm An Organizing Junkie.

Comments (4)

Wow, you got an amazing amount of cooking and prep work done! Great job! Your menu looks yummy, too.

Just stopping by from Org. Junkie. Your stuffed Pork Chops sound great.
Thank You...

It's great that the weather is starting to turn. The pot roast and mashed potatoes sounds like the perfect Sunday fall meal. Have a great week!

Goodness, what's a Monkey Bar? Here in Australia the Monkey Bars are a piece of playground equipment, much like a ladder, that kids have to cross by hanging from the rungs with their arms and swinging like a monkey. I've never heard of Monkey Bars for breakfast!

Post a Comment