spoon

Menu Plan Monday

Category:



It has been forever since I have been at my computer! We were in Hawaii for 9 days and coming back to reality has been the hardest thing ever. Wrapping my mind around menu planning today and getting back into a routine has been next to impossible. I shouldn't have given my mind such a break. So here it goes...

Monday: Mom and Dad's---Thank goodness!

Tuesday: Stuffed Peppers, pumpkin muffins

Wednesday: Zucchini Casserole, Garlic Cheese Biscuits, fruit

Thursday: Stuffed Tomatoes, leftover biscuits, fruit

Friday: Pork Chops, zucchini pancakes, applause

Saturday: Garden Veggie Calzones

Sunday: Crock pot something but not sure what....I am open to suggestions if you have any.


Have a great week and I hope your menu planning was easier today than mine was.

See more menu plans at I'm An Organizing Junkie.

Comments (3)

Sounds like a delicious menu! I haven't made stuffed peppers in a while, I just may have to make some :)

I'd love for you to come and share one of your recipes at What's Cooking Wednesday (http://thekingscourt4.blogspot.com/2010/09/brand-new-whats-cooking-wednesday.html)!

Look forward to seeing you there!

It's hard to get into the groove after vacation. Good luck this week!

Thanks for the encouragement to get back in the kitchen. It is nice to have homemade food again!

Post a Comment