spoon

Seanna's Portland Shower

Category:



This was the last shower for Seanna before the big wedding day. I helped put this one together and I was so proud that I have to share some of the shots from the day.

These cookies I made myself and I was so happy with how they turned out. I think they look like something you would buy. We put one at each persons place setting.


We also got cupcakes for everyone from Saint Cupcake in Portland. I was drawn to them because of the boxes that fit our theme-pink!


These little petits fours came from Beaverton Bakery. Aren't they sweet??



Overall the shower was tons of fun. We had so many sweets even above what I took pictures of. We also served a signature drink-sparking bride.

Comment (1)

It was so much fun! Thanks for posting the pics. I will get back to blogging after the honeymoon :)

Post a Comment