spoon

Menu Plan Monday

Category:

This is a short week for menu planning in our household because we are lucky enough to be going on an extended weekend trip Thursday-Sunday! Woo hoo! So for the few nights I will be cooking here is what we will be eating.

Monday: Dinner at Mom and Dad's
Tuesday: Turkey Hash, Glazed Carrots
Wednesday: Steak and potatoes
Thursday: VACATION !!
Friday: VACATION!
Saturday: VACATION!
Sunday: Taco Night

Not too exciting but I am trying to use up stuff I have in my freezer in preparation for my new beef coming this week. We purchase a quarter of steer every fall and the new meat is ready!

Comment (1)

Mmm, the Turkey Hash sounds delicious.
Now that we're part of the many unemployed I'm always looking for economic and healthy recipes and grocery shopping tips.
Gotta get back to "Castle" online. It's a fun and exciting tv show.

Post a Comment