spoon

Menu Plan Monday

Category:


Here is the plan for the week. Last week we did pretty good sticking to the plan but Ranchers Stew got kicked off the list when I realized I didn't have and tomatoes. It will be back on the list as soon as my stash of tomatoes is replenished. As for this week here it goes:

Monday: As usual dinner at Mom and Dad's
Tuesday: Loaded Baked Potato Soup from Cooking During Stolen Moments with fresh pineapple and grilled peppers
Wednesday: Crock Pot Chicken since I organized my freezer and realized I have 5 or 6 whole chickens that need to be cooked. I will serve this with Rice-A-Roni from my stockpile and peas.
Thursday: Southwest Chicken & Potato Casserole from Cooking During Stolen Moments (can you tell I am trying to use up a 10 lb bag of potatoes??) with steamed carrots and canned pears compliments of my Grandma.
Friday: Halloween dinner with the family. Dinner in a pumpkin is always a staple recipe. We will probably also have pumpkin muffins and at this point the rest is up in the air.
Saturday: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! A friend and I are going to hang out at my house and pass out candy to Trick or Treaters. We talked about having some type of soup but it is still to be decided.
Sunday: Pasta and pesto, canned fruit, veggie TBD

Comments (2)

Looks like you have a yummy week planned.
Have a great Halloween or Harvest Festival!

Dinner in a pumpkin? Sounds fun!

Post a Comment