spoon

Easy Meal #1 Pasta

Category:


Seanna's Easy Meal #1

As I was planning this week's meals I was still getting over being sick and needed really easy recipes that were comforting as well. Now you don't have to just do the standards when looking for ease.

Easy Meal #1 Cavatappi with Spinach, Garbanzo Beans, and Feta:

8 cups coarsely chopped spinach
8 cups hot cooked cavatappi (Or any pasta really)
1 cup crumbled feta cheese (could use more if you like it)
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 can chickpeas (garbanzo beans) or other white beans, drained
4 garlic cloves, crushed (I love garlic and added more, I roasted them on the stove first to make it not as bold of a flavor)
Freshly ground pepper
Lemon wedges
Combine the ingredients in a large bowl; toss well. Garnish with lemon wedges, if desired.
Cooking Light, JUNE 1998 (with my variations)

Comments (0)

Post a Comment