spoon

Baby Shower

Category:


I helped host a baby shower for one of the girls at work yesterday. I have to post about it to show you the stellar dessert bar we made. It had on it homemade chocolate sauce, marshmallows, cookies, brownies, candy, suckers and we topped it all off with ice cream! Lucky for our bellies we ate soup, salad and bread before the sugar overload. What to you think? Does it sound good or what?!?

These were the favors we handed 0ut. I got plain white boxes and made them look like building blocks with candy inside.


These suckers were on the dessert table. I got the suckers at the Dollar Store and made the little stickers to put on the front with clip art from the internet.


Finally two pictures of the decor just because I thought it looked so nice!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment