spoon

Inspirations

Category:

If you know me, you know I love to make Christmas cookies. I start early and go strong. Since we were away this weekend and I had time to relax I started to think about my baking list for this year. I asked my husband what kinds he thought I should make but that wasn't much help. So I thought this year I will take suggestions from the people in my life! Please leave a comment with your best cookie suggestions and it just might make the list. Keep your eyes open for the baking to begin soon!


The Food Was Oh So Good!

We were at a birthday party for one of my cousins over the weekend and the food was the highlight of the afternoon. Typhoon, a restaurant in the area, catered it and I definitely ate way too much! I took a few pictures to tantalize your taste buds. The restaurant is now on my list of places to visit. Sorry the plates look a little pillaged...I was so excited to try the food I waited to take pictures until after I ate.

These are the salad rolls which had a sweet and spicy sauce to go with them.














Chicken satay with peanut sauce














Some type of salad with lots of veggies





























I Am Back From Beautiful Victoria!

After a fun trip to Canada with my mom I am back and in the kitchen. I slacked off a bit upon return and forgot to get the cookie recipe up but not to fear I will post it soon. I am actually warming some butter to room temperature right now to make another batch. They are so good and we are having company for dinner tomorrow which definitely calls for cookies! I took a few food pictures while on the trip so I could show everyone the yummy stuff I indulged in while off on vacation. Looking at the pictures now makes my mouth water. Enjoy my photos of temptation.














One Monster Sandwich!!

Since this blog is committed to food of all types I have to show you all what my boyfriend ate at lunch on Friday. Yes, this is probably the worst thing you could possibly eat health wise. It was a biscuit sandwich filled with fried chicken, bacon, cheese, and gravy. If that is not enough for you, the restaurant also offers adding an egg over easy and serving it with hash browns on the side. Just for fun I calculated the calories which came out to around 620 calories just for the sandwich. If you add the fried egg and have hash browns it comes to right around 1,000. Yikes! Later that afternoon I asked how the tummy was after this monster. Surprisingly enough, he was fine. Not sure I'd be that lucky...




After all of these inspirations, does your stomach hurt?! Check back later for more. Always updating!



























Comments (0)

Post a Comment