spoon

Warm Tortellini and Cherry Tomato Salad

Category: , , ,



This week I made a Warm Tortellini and Cherry Tomato Salad from Cooking Light. It was a great easy weeknight meal. I tried to take a picture after I made this but it didn't turn out as great as theirs shown above.

I love using recipes from Cooking Light as they have all the nutritional content already listed so you know it's healthy. This is low in calories and packed with veggies.

I did make a few changes. I didn't add the artichoke hearts because I don't really like them. I also added more balsamic vinegar and cheese.

I would recommend trying this recipe as a meal or even as a side if you want some meat in your meal. My husband said it was even better the second day for lunch. We will definitely have this again. Give it a try and let us know what you think.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment