spoon

Favorite Meals in Disneyland

Category:

I met with Seanna over the weekend and we decided it is time to get back to our blog. After months of things keeping us from a normal schedule (wedding, honeymoon, vacation, pregnancy, new jobs, moving, etc.) we thought it would be a good idea to ease ourselves back into a normal routine. I am also finally feeling like cooking again so it should be much easier.

To kick off my first post I want to go back to where I left off and share some of my favorite foods from our trip to Disneyland. I researched the food for this trip religiously and read many posts on the Disney Food Blog.



The mickey shaped waffle at Carnation Cafe was a must for me. I have pictures of myself in the park as a little girl eating one of these waffles. It is a favorite Disney memory and oh so good. I especially liked the sausage that came with it.




At the same breakfast my husband got the cinnamon roll french toast. Talk about a decedent breakfast. It was rich and gooey and amazing with the frosting, butter and syrup on it. I figured we did a lot of walking so one killer breakfast wouldn't hurt.


One afternoon we decided to have a snack of Pommes Frites at Cafe Oreleans. They are basically french fries but so much better. They came with a garlic topping and a fabulous dipping sauce. Thinking about these fries makes me want to plan my next trip.



Finally I have to share our Mickey shaped pretzel. We got this in Disney California Adventure as a light lunch/snack. I love anything bready and this really hit the spot.

If you are planning a trip to Disneyland check out this post on Disney Food Blog titled The 5 Best Things I Ate in Disneyland. Great inspiration for a trip of eating!

I want to end by saying thanks for your patience as we unexpectedly took so much time off from the blog. Our new plan is for me to blog on Tuesday and Seanna to post on Thursday. I am excited to get ideas back up and to find cooking inspiration online.

Have a great night!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment