spoon

Stuffed Peppers

Category: ,

Tonight for dinner we had stuffed vegetarian peppers and they were so yummy! I just thought this one up while at the store and I would definitely do this again. Its very easy and looks so gourmet. Here is what I did:
.

1. Cut the top off of a bell pepper and h0llow out the insides.
2. Place the bell peppers in boiling water with the cover on for about 5 minutes.
3. Cook some Spanish rice of your choice and then place inside the bell peppers.
4. Add some cheese to the top and place in the oven until the cheese is melted and the peppers look roasted.
5. Serve with cornbread on the side
.

The picture link on blogger doesn't seem to work tonight so I will get back with the picture next week. Hope you try this one though! Let me know if you do! It's a keeper!

Comments (2)

You make it sound so simple! I will have to try this. Thanks for sharing!

It is simple! You will have to let us know how it went for you! Im sure it will turn out great!

Post a Comment