spoon

Brownie Bites with Chocolate Frosting

Category: ,



On Friday night after work I got the urge to bake. I knew we would be visiting my Grandparents later in the evening so I thought it would be nice to take a treat along with us. Also after a long week of work the way I like to unwind is in the kitchen.

For a week or so I had wanted to try this Chocolate Frosting I saw on Our Best Bite. It is made with granulated sugar and flour then cooked on the stove. I had never seen a recipe like it so I was very curious. I talked my mom into making it with me and we both had a good time.

I also make a batch of brownies (I used a boxed mix...shhh) in a Demarle mold.

The finished product was the smoothest and lightest frosting I have ever tasted. It also wasn't too sweet so it didn't kill you eating it on a brownie. There is a vanilla version that I would like to try too but that will have to be a different day.

For something new and different give this a try.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment