spoon

Pot Roast Evening

Category:

I walked into my mom's house yesterday to steal an onion for my dinner and there was the most amazing smell. She had a pot roast simmering away in her crock pot filling the whole house with the aroma of fall. With that on my mind guess what we had for dinner tonight at our house......Pot Roast! Very original I know. This is a super easy recipe which I make all the time to serve to guests. The meat falls off the bone and has super flavor. Don't judge it on looks alone because the photos do not do it justice. I also love to use the leftovers to make French Dip sandwiches.

Pot Roast
1 Roast (I usually use about one that is about 4-5 lbs)
1 Envelope Onion Soup Mix
1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup

Optional Items:
Potatoes, quartered
Carrots, cut into 2 inch segments
Onion, sliced

Put everything in the crock pot and cook on low for 6-8 hours. That is it! How easy can it get?!? You will be so happy when you walk in the door and the smell of dinner greats you.

Check out other crock pot meals at Life as Mom.

Comment (1)

Mmmmm... sounds good! Thanks for linking up!

Post a Comment